Integrated Management System Ensures Sustainability for the Benefit of Everyone
Spantech ensures a sustainable future for workers, clients and the communities where they work.
The company operates a comprehensive integrated management system. It manages all safety, quality and environmental aspects of their operations.
Early and effective collaboration and communication with clients and interested parties ensures the system effectively eliminates or manages the risks of each project.
Safe Workplaces for All
Spantech maintains safe workplaces for our workers and the public.
- Accredited under the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner’s (OFSC) Accreditation Scheme.
- Certified Safety Management System to AS/NZS 4801.
- Spantech consistently outperforms construction and manufacturing industry safety benchmarks.
Deliver Quality. Deliver Consistently
Our quality assurance system is focused on our clients.
- Certified Quality Management System to AS/NZS ISO 9001.
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Spantech won several Defence Quality Awards in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Spantech maintains the quality of it’s technology with an ongoing research and development program.
Respect the Natural Environment
The environmental impact of our business is a key focus of Spantech’s integrated management system.
- Certified to Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
- Spantech maintains an impeccable environmental record.
Spantech’s management system has been recognised with several Defence Quality Awards.
The company’s safety performance has also been recognised with a Lend Lease Supplier Award.