Unique Wide Span Building Systems
The company’s wide span building technology centres on a range of unique metal profiles invented by Spantech:
- Wide span curved roofing profiles
- Long span straight roofing profiles
- Composite formwork systems
- and coming soon – light weight structural beams.
Wide Span Curved Roofing Systems
Spantech Construction System features two unique metal profiles: the Woomera 300 and the Pinkenba 370 profiles.
Both are used to create wide span curved roofing without using trusses or internal columns. The panel can span self-supported up to 40m wide. The result is a dynamic frameless wide-span building.
Ground-to-Ground arched buildings (Nissen Hut style buildings) are also constructed with the same curved panels.
The system also includes a complimentary straight panel. The straight panel can construct skillion roofs and walls.
Spantech panels are manufactured on site. This minimises transport and handling, but it also makes construction fast and very efficient.
The New Benchmark in Long-Span Roofing
Recently added to the product line-up, Spantech’s new innovative skillion roofing and wall cladding system is the Spantech Longreach 650 and Spantech Longreach 800 profiles. These distinctive deep profiles give architecturally designed building with a bold modern roof line and unique architectural appeal.
The profiles can span between 12 and 20 metres, subject to the application, and provide unsupported cantilevered eaves up to 5 metres wide.
Composite Metal Formwork
Spantech has just released the Formwork 300 system, a composite metal formwork system. The system is a fast, cost-effective way to build his rise residential apartments, commercial office buildings and multi-level car parks. Find out how to save time and reduce your construction costs with Formwork 300.
Features of All Spantech Profiles
All Spantech profiles are designed to:
- Simplify design
- Create clean lines
- Eliminate visual clutter
- Maximise functional space
- Span further
- Reduce or eliminate columns, beams and trusses
- Enhance the strength and durability of the base metal
- Reduce construction time
- Minimise fasteners and penetrations
- Integrate seamlessly with other products
- Reduce maintenance
- Deliver excellent value for money.
Spantech uses a team approach to collaborate with architects and clients in the most appropriate capacity to deliver the best outcome for the project:
- Spantech product design advice or full engineering design service
- Principal contractor or nominated subcontractor
- Supply and install large-span metal roof, wall and formwork systems
- Supply lightweight beams
- Design and construct propriety buildings for specific applications.
Spantech’s collaborative approach and practical construction experience helps support architects and clients through every stage of the project.
How We Work
Spantech tailors the scope of our service delivery to suit the needs of the Client and to ensure best value for money for the project.
Spantech provides products and services via several contractual models:
- Design and Construct – Turn-Key design and construction service. Spantech is the Principal Contractor
- Supply and Install – Manufacture and install Spantech products and associated works. Spantech is a subcontractor.
- Supply Only – Supply Spantech products and associated works. Spantech is contracted as a supplier.
- Design – Comprehensive design service – from design assistance for Architects – to fully certified Engineering design. Design may be added to any supply service.