Innovative Wide Span Construction Technology
Woomera 300 and Pinkenba 370
The Spantech Construction System features a unique wide span curved roof panels. The panel can span self-supported up to 40m wide. The result is a dynamic frameless wide-span building.
Quonset-style buildings are also constructed with the same curved panels.
The system also includes a complimentary straight panel. The straight panel can construct pitched roofs and walls.
Spantech panels are manufactured on site. It makes construction fast and efficient.
Spantech’s new innovative roofing and wall cladding system is the Spantech Longreach 650 and Spantech Longreach 800 profiles. These distinctive deep profiles give architecturally designed building with a bold modern roof line and unique architectural appeal.
The profiles can span between 12 and 20 metres, subject to the application, and provide unsupported cantilevered eaves up to 5 metres wide.
We have some exciting news coming soon about Spantech’s Formwork 300 composite formwork system. More details will be available at Formwork 300.
Refer to Spantech’s Technical Data for more information about all Spantech rollformed steel and aluminium profiles.
Value for Money and Whole of Life Cost
The Spantech Construction Systems are specifically designed for large commercial projects. Spantech presents excellent value for money for any commercial project.
- We manufacture our profiles on site to minimise transport and handling and reduce waste.
- Our wide-span roofing systems significantly reduce the total amount of structural steel in the project.
- Spantech construction systems are fast and very efficient to construct.
- Excellent quality assurance system.
- Spantech profiles are manufactured with base metals up to three times thicker than conventional roofing. So our profiles perform better and last longer than conventional roofing profiles.
- Conventional roofs are secured with fasteners penetrating through the profile. Each penetration is a potential cause of a leak or corrosion. All Spantech profiles are connected together without fasteners maximising the effective life of our roofs.
- Our roofs require very little maintenance, significantly reducing the whole of life costs of Spantech buildings.
Projects & Industry Sectors
A diverse array of projects use Spantech technology. The range stretches from simple shade structures to complete indoor aquatic centres.
The company also offers a comprehensive range of hardened earth-covered buildings specifically designed for the Defence sector.
Spantech has specialised experience and expertise in these sectors: