Spantech began working with a number of schools in 2009 to design facilities under the Building the Education Revolution (BER) stimulus package funded by the Australian Government.
Within twelve months Spantech had designed and constructed:
- 3 Multipurpose Halls (with double basketball courts and a performance stage)
- 2 Multipurpose Halls (with a single basketball court, canteen and amenities)
- 1 Multipurpose Hall (with a single basketball court, canteen, amenities and dual purpose stage/classroom)
- 2 Double Basketball Court Covers
- 6 Single Basketball Court Covers
- 3 Covered Outdoor Learning Areas (COLAs)
All projects featured the distinctive Spantech curved roofing system and all projects were delivered on schedule and within budget.
With this unique construction system suited to wide span buildings, a track record of successful education projects and a range of design options for schools, Spantech was well placed to assist schools to acquire the most benefit from their allocated funding. All the schools that Spantech has worked with have been extremely happy with the excellent value for money and speedy completion of their projects.
Spantech’s in-house design team assisted Architects to meet the strict deadlines for BER projects and provided the engineering solutions which maximised the efficiency of the Spantech System.
Contact Spantech to enquire about a Spantech building for your school.